- Some Pittsburgh employees, including my supporters, have had the displeasure of experiencing PPG's insane drug testing policy. Innocent employees report that PPG's drug testing experience forces them to prove themselves clean.
- A most precious private possession, one's body's contents, is vanishing. PPG's employment practice has been called by one fellow Pittsburgh citizen, "the most humiliating and degrading experience ever endured."
- Employment centers that drug test are going to be employment centers that loose talent, loose people and loose prosperity.
- All ABOMINATION OF EMPLOYEE'S RIGHTS MUST BE EXPOSED. I will work to fight against drug testing in the public and private sector.
- As a Libertarian, I'm willing to speak up for those that cannot. People at PPG can't just quit their jobs and their careers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.