- This Wiki page is locked. Feedback on this page is welcomed on the associated discussion page.
- Changes can not be made. Ideas from other campaigns are preserved for historical reference.
- Navigate to the "discussion page," by clicking the link at the top of this page.
JASON DAVIDEK FOR STATE REPRESENTATIVE
- Elected Supervisor for Fawn Township
- Serves on the Board of Directors for the Allegheny Valley North Council of Governments.
- Serves on the Board of Directors for the Allegheny County Association of Township Officials.
- Running for State Representative, 33rd District, in the 2008 general election.
- http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/s_569337.html Tribune Review, Website Reports Route 28 Frustrations.
- Bringing a Positive Change to State Government
- Being a Citizen's Representative
- Honesty, Integrity, & Transparency to government
- Cutting Wasteful Spending that should be used to decrease property taxes
- Bringing good jobs back to the district by helping businesses grow and expand
- Ending Corruption
- Stopping midnight pay graps, legislative perks and taxpayer funded bonuses for campaign work
- Reducing the size and spending of our legislature to put that money in the hands of the taxpayers
- Bring a new perspective and vision to state government with hard work, determination, and the energy to do so
- Self imposed term limits. It's time to end career politicians and focus more on representing the citizens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.