Jim Lee of Susquehanna PollingEdit
- Has been on PCN.
-  Released 18 page PDF from April 2006 on values in PA.
- Has ben on PCN.
- Employed as a lobbyist for the Harrisburg School District--and gets good change for doing so.
Both Lee and Wells downplayed the polling data giving 16% or 18% vote for Russ Diamond from a Rasmussen poll. These men claim their survey results show 6% for Diamond.
- Gave 16-percent to Russ Diamond in April 2006.
- Only poll to predict the Bush victories in 2000 and 2004.
- Numbers are pretty accurate.
- Watch the track record of polling agencies, and who they represent as lobbyists to the PA
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.